I'm not very good at this...

 This blog will not be a regularly scheduled occurrence I assure you. My mind is like a group of squirrels who have found crystal meth. Its sporadic,chaotic, and honestly no one knows how to wrangle it. I have a million and one things going on in my head at once, it is not a relaxing place to visit.

Many people try to understand that I have about a thousand characters in my head at once, all of them screaming and yelling. Some are quiet, and some are yelling over one another, 'PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME' like that scene from SHREK when Donkey keeps jumping up and down.

The quiet ones don't get their stories updated, which is fine. It allows me to work on other things even if their story is what I want to work on. The loud ones, that aren't quite yelling get a few chapters updated or a character design...but the screaming, yelling, insane squirrels are the ones that usually lead me to take a hiatus from writing all together. How am I supposed to focus when I can't sort out the ideas literally flying through my mind at warp speed?

But then, its not just characters in my head. Its story ideas even though I already have two hundred(not joking) projects in the works and only three are completed...wait scratch that only TWO are completed. 

Honestly...I need an intervention. Is there an Author's Anonymous? How would it work?

"Hi, my name is....and I am addicted to creating new stories and never finishing them."

"Hiiiii" (insert Ross Gellar impression)

"Its been over a year since I finished a book....and three days since I started a new one."

Would we get chips? Or pens? Or would pens be detrimental to the program? 

I am legit curious lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Try Blogging Again...